Thursday, December 10, 2009

almost there

Thanks for the input Wes.  My plan is to put content for each of those classes as I teach them.  I tried a bunch of the spry things on a temporary page
 http://www.pccmathuyekawa.com/spry-samples/index.html
just to show that I can do them.  It will never be "done"; I plan to add a LOT more to this website as it evolves.  But in the next week I will probably just try to add a few of the other things he was talking about last night on the temporary page as well as embedding video as you suggested.  I don't have time this week to do a lot more than that.

As for the email link, you can either just highlight and do like a regular link but in the link box put mailto:youremail@whever or you can go to the insert menu and insert/email/link.

Thanks Wes,
I hope you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment